A look at shoppers' visit trends
Cuebiq analyzed location patterns of anonymous consumers visiting the Westfield World Trade Center to understand their geo-behavior, location patterns, visit trends, and brand affinity.
By leveraging its proprietary intelligence platform and data collection methodology, Cuebiq analyzed anonymous geo-behavioral patterns for visitors of the newly opened Westfield Mall in Downtown Manhattan, for a period of 4 weeks from its grand opening.
Among the study's key findings:
- What were the Visit trends for tourists, locals & commuters
- What was the average distance traveled to the mall?
- Which were the most & least visited days?
- Which brands appealed most to the analyzed visitors?
- Which day saw the highest highest dwell time?